- Display Locations
Garden Rooms Specifications (Option 2)
- Side Walls: 7’ High (2.13m) to eaves.
- Framework: 75mm x 35mm Pressure Treated Timber Frame at 400mm Centres.
- Exterior Timber: 32mm Pressure Treated Planed Rebated Weatherboard (Log Profile). This is slow growing timber imported from Scandanavia/Northern Europe.
- Walls: Sheeted with OSB 3 on the inside of the frame and lined with 38mm insulated plaster board – Kingspan Kooltherm K17. Walls have a breathable membrane between frame and weatherboard. Joints taped and skimmed.
- Floor: OSB 3 with Airflex Insulation fitted underneath and finished with a Laminated Floor.
- Roof Frame: Sheeted on both sides with OSB 3, sealed with Torch On Felt and sheeted with a Tile Style Steel Roof.
- Vaulted Ceiling: Finished with 38mm insulated plaster board - Kingspan Kooltherm K17.
- Door: PVC External Door (single) – Half glass, Double Glazed.
- Windows: 3 PVC Opening Windows - Double Glazed.
- Skirting and Architrave: fitted.
Customer is required to have a clear level site. As ground conditions vary, in some cases a hardcore base will be required. Contact us for advice or get advice from a reliable independent source.
We need adequate access to your site. A number of concrete blocks are required. All other material (ie. timber bearers) and labour is supplied by O’Brien Timber Products.
Building is supplied with Consumer Unit, Lights, Power and Phone Points (optional). These are surface mounted using attractive Dado Trunking. With this system additional power points can easily be added at a later date if required. Excludes connection to mains supply unless otherwise agreed.
Modifications can be made re windows and doors or rooms can be provided to a lower specification if required.
Also available in Classic finish – 18mm Pressure Treated Planed Rebated Weatherboard.